Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often do you get pictures of such a proud moment in your life?!!

Dylan's First time draggin the knee...Wooo-hooo

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We got alot of pictures of Dylan today/images/icons/wink.gif I like this one the best I was a little late on the shot but I love how everything is blurry except him!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dylan let me know if you want the rest of them sent to your e-mail. should I shrink them or leave them huge like the one I e-mailed you?

I had a really good time! It felt so good to get out and do some real ridin and not the straight shot to work/images/icons/smile.gif

God I need some leathers!!

BTW thanks Dylan for really showing me how slow my bike is on a straight shot/images/icons/wink.gif/images/icons/shocked.gif

Had alot of fun today, now who is up for Sunday? Bikes going in the shop tomorrow for a new rear tire and a tune up so I'm pumped!

As you may see in this photo my rear is nice and bald but I've gotten 8,300 miles out of it!!!!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Those are sweet pic, I still cant belive that is me.

If you can crop the pics with just the bike and alittle back ground that would be sweet.

How did the movie come out. Is the sound working.

I cant go Sunday but I just talked to chad and he wants to go Monday. Let me know if you can.
Thanks Again for the pic.
-D-

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yeah sorry this is a picture of Bob815.

And welcome to <font color=red>e</font color=red><font color=blue>Sportbike</font color=blue>

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
evollife- I cant save the Pic off the net for some reson, I think it is because it is not a JPG.

And Bob815 that Micro looks and sounds sweet.
-D-

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that SV sounds awesome

It is a .jpg photo. Are right clicking on the photo and selecting save photo as?

So ya know if you want to post these on SBN all you should have to do is copy the properties and use the image tag in SBN, should work.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I right click and it says it is a ART file, I dont know what is wrong with it.
I dont think im going to put them on SPORTBIKES.net just the fact that they posted all that other stuff about chad and me. Chris is cool and Ill send them to him.
If they want to see somone drag there knee then they need to ride with Esportbike lol

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Whew, that was close. Good thing I was at work all day, or else I might have had lots of fun!/images/icons/crazy.gif

God those pics are depressing...

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One of the videos turned out good I was a little sloppy with the other two/images/icons/frown.gif
I have no where to host it though/images/icons/frown.gif

Give me a day or two Dylan and I'll crop them all and send them to you.

Thanks all I really like taking action photos. I need to get out to the track and shoot there/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 45 Posts