Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of me and the \"Master\"!

Here's a pic with my favorite racer. Too bad he's DNF'd twice already. It's going to be pretty tough to win it from that far behind!

C.I.D.,'01 R6, Blue4me!

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Re: Pic of me and the \"Master\"!

Wow Duhamel looks approachable. I was as close as you are in that picture at Loudon last year and he wanted none of the fans near him. He almost looked like he was going to belt my friend, he wasn't paying attention to Miguel and Miguel was trying to get through the crowd of people to get back to his trailor. Needless to say, he gave my friend the look that would kill. Of course he should remember just how tiny he is. [laughing]

·
Registered
2,264 Posts

Did you ask him was is the deal with the RC51 breaking down on him the past 2 races? Is it him or his mechanics because I'm sure is not the bike.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

I'm sure it's him... He always looses the front and spins up the rear, which means to me that he's not exactly the most finese rider out there. But his experience and wisdom of the correct fast lines around the tracks really keeps him constantly in the hunt... Well until he gets bored and tosses it down the road. /images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts