Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Phoenix riders here?

Just moved here and got a bike and want to get off the 101 and get some real riding and meeting other people into riding.

Let me know if anybody wants to go for a ride sometime soon. I don't know where to go, as I just moved here, but willing to go anywhere.

:808922-fiddy:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I am coming down to PHX Friday afternoon to see my Wife's Mountain Bike Race on Sat. But I might be up for a ride Sunday Morning; I would be heading back to Flagstaff of my favorite roads.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just moved to Arizona recently & have been looking for people to ride with as well.
A friend of mine told me about a group that is putting together a ride this Saturday. I'm only gong for part of the ride, but I figured it is still a good opportunity to meet some new people. They are leaving PHX at 7:00am, then to heading up to Prescott & then through Jerome. I forgot where else they were going before heading back to PHX, but it seemed like a good ride. They have a website, but I'm not sure what the rules are for posting it up here since they have their own message board too (funny, I've been around here for years, but still not sure of the rules!) PM me if you want me to give you the link.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will be in the Phoenix area from Sat. Nov. 19th until Sat. 26th. - bringing my bike too. I made contact with a local sportbike club to try to find some other riders as well, but let me know if any of you are interested in getting together.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll be back in PHX in Jun or so. I'll be one of 10 riders on a new Triumph Daytona 675 Triple. When I get back I would like to ride with you guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts