Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some photos at the monthly bikers gathering last summer and finally have the chance to post some of them.

Every first Thursday of the month riders gather at a restaurant called Dulanos (minneapolis).
It's usually a good time and you can see just about any kind of bike there. They usually have about 500 or so bikes show up. The gatherings are from about 6:30-9:00.

These are some of the bikes I felt were interesting.
Enjoy.

HERE'S A BIKE THAT WAS BUILT BY SEARS

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think I sat a drooled obsesively over the bike with blue flame for about twenty minutes that day :grin:. Then I went and had a beer.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Man the extras that one puts into a bike always amazes me. For some reason I liked the old rackety looking one, you know, kind of reminiscent of the day.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Micah said:
hey, the last bike(black) in your first post~what is that? I like! :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that is a Ducati Monster :smile:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You know, the Sears bike doesn't really surprise me. A friend of mine used to have a Sears 12 gauge shotgun. The barrel flew off once when I fired it, so I never used it again.

But I wonder, is there anything Sears didn't make (or sell with their name on it)?

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[ QUOTE ]
The Scooter guy should get a licence plate that says, "BLINDSPOT".

[/ QUOTE ] :grin: :lol: :cwm27:

[ QUOTE ]
hey, the last bike(black) in your first post~what is that? I like!

[/ QUOTE ] It's a Ducati Monster with a bunch of aftermarket parts. It was impressive and I believe it was for sale.

NOVOS: I was going to make the same comment but, I figured someone here would catch it. :grin:

[ QUOTE ]
Nice selection of bikes. I love looking at the old stuff and the unique. Thanks for the pictures.

[/ QUOTE ] NO offense to anyone but, you can see the usual bikes anytime, just about anywhere. (mine included)
That was the reason I took photos of the "unusual" or rare bikes. :waytogo:

The gatherings are amazing. You rarely see such a wide variety of bikes on the street together. Everyone walks around and admires/chats with everyone!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
[ QUOTE ]
Micah said:
hey, the last bike(black) in your first post~what is that? I like! :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that is a Ducati Monster :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks! that thing is SWEET! Hmm, so now I want a Duc and a Triumph speed triple. I better start playing lotto. :808993-banghead:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts