Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a photo shoot coming up that I will need TWO bikes to. If you want to attend this photo shoot, I NEED to see a photo (or a few photos if possible) of your bike (unless I know you and have seen your bike personally). I'm only picking two, but please feel free to submit your bike to me because I might use it in a future shoot if I don't pick it for this one.

Location: Oceanside/Carlsbad (souuuuth Orange County or is it nooooorth SD county?)

Date: SATURDAY, January 8th, 2005

Time: Meet time in Oceanside will be 8 am (maybe 8:30, but 8 am is the goal)

I'm shooting with a lovely young lady as you can see:

***copyright of April ***

So, if you can make this shoot, please PM me here or email me at:

[email protected]

And let me know WHERE you saw my post at and what your screen name is. It helps me make the connection when I chat with you.

Thanks!
Mat G.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Well Mat, you aren't going to want to use my bike, BUT... since I live in that area, I would be more than happy to hold a reflector for you. Carry your camera bag?? Wipe any persperation off the model?? C'mon, I am sure there is something I could do.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm in Mat shouldn't be a problem. I think probably shooting the 05' Suzuki with her. Let me know maybe I'll trailer the bike down there since it will probably be a bit cold. Let me know it will already have the exhaust on it by then.Thanks
Is that model reeeeaaaaallllly showing up or you just teasing me again.haha

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
KRG_Designs said:
I'm in Mat shouldn't be a problem. I think probably shooting the 05' Suzuki with her. Let me know maybe I'll trailer the bike down there since it will probably be a bit cold. Let me know it will already have the exhaust on it by then.Thanks
Is that model reeeeaaaaallllly showing up or you just teasing me again.haha

[/ QUOTE ]
Mat count me in to, im coming to watch... Ken call me and well go down together :lol: :waytogo: :Wow1: :809028-ridin: :laugh: :shocked: :smile: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :grin: :applause: :bow: :coolgleamA: :cwm27: :808908-wtf:
Im a suker for BLONDES with big personalities :lol:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cyanide - LOL Well, unfortunately I don't have a reflector set yet....but if you have one and want to come hold it...then I'd be for that. LOL

Ken (KRG) - Sounds good. I already have one bike coming (and was counting on you either bringing one bike or letting me borrow one in my truck to shoot, so that was two) and am looking for just one more. I have two emails I just got, but in my book if any guys/girls here have nice bikes, I usually pick them first because I'm loyal to the forum. That is, unless another bike is more custom or something.

Q & Road - Yes, she is put together quite nicely. LOL :lol: :waytogo:

CBR....I will let you know. Is it far for you to come from where you live? I have no clue. Again, I have two other emails and one is a nice blue 636 that I wouldn't mind shooting....but then again if you have that nice blue CBR, I'd be willing to shoot that. PM me and let me know as I will give preference cuz you're here. You would be the third bike if I can get a definite confirmation.

Razer - Very nice bike. I might have to contact you one time if I get a chance to go out to AZ to do a modeling shoot. :smile:

But I really can't go with more than 3 bikes because there is only so much that the model can do with each bike. Plus that is more gear and outfits she needs to bring (and/or I need to supply) to match the bikes.

I just need to find out who will be there for sure (that's another reason I schedule 3 bikes).

Oh, and Ken - She'll be there. I have a good feeling abotu her and she actually contacted me, so I don't think it's going to be a problem. I've chatted with her just about every other day...so it's all good.

Thanks for posting up guys!
Mat

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey there Pudding,

I'll definitely keep that in mind and that is a thought. However, I now have 3 bikes for the shoot, so I'm all set for this one, but if I get another shoot soon up in our area, I'll keep your track bike in mind. :smile: It would be kind of cool...just as long as the leathers are "tested" just like the bike. LOL :lol:

Kenny - No worries man...but you'd have to bring it out here for a shoot for me to take some shots of it. Plus, you AND your wife have to sign a waiver saying I won't be killed by her for having a hot model on your bike. LOL :crazy: :lol: :Wow1:

Hey, have to cover my butt somehow! :lol: :waytogo: :wink:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This shoot has been canceled due to rain, but has been rescheduled for Sunday the 16th at 8 am in Oceanside. :smile:

Frank...wanna make this one?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts