Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Looks like a squid to me.....just joking.....nah I have not seen one of them over here yet.....I am willing to bet they are few and far between though.... :grin:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
I don't know about the gun, but I'd like to see *him* lying around my house :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey this is a serious matter here. We are discussing weapons...... :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
I don't know about the gun, but I'd like to see *him* lying around my house :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey this is a serious matter here. We are discussing weapons...... :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

She was discussing weapons too. "This is his rifle, this is his gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun". :lol:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
:lol2: YA NINJA :tongue: A man is only useful as the size of his Weapons :lol2:

Speaking of big weapons,* how you doing Hoop?* :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]I think you need to know how to shoot your weapon as well as wield it...... :wink:

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
It's mot nice to brag Hoopty! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black">But </font> <font color="blue">Notto </font> <font color="black">honey, I was bragging for Hoopty, and btw thanks for trying to bring that hottie to me :wink: And for Ninja I like that weapon however tis a tad bulky to hide under an evening gown for us female spies :smirk: </font>

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JsemCesku said:
I don't think thats a military member, I think its some sort of contractor. Like a rep from the company produing the XM. Sweet job :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that Minky cares if his member is military or not....

Scott :wink:

·
Registered
484 Posts
The word/rumor is that the Army is testing it as as a replacement for the M16 rifle. It is supposed to be going through battlefield testing right now with troops of the Stryker Brigade, I beleive. The Marine Corps has looked at it and initial impressions were extremely positive but with the relatively recent purchases of the M16A4 by the Corps it is rather dubious if we will purchase it in the near future. I, unfortunately, have not fired or even handled the weapon but my impression, for what it is worth, is that I would like to have one!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts