Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dyno-Jet Said that they dont focus on Maps for the Slipon's that they focus on the Full systems first unless they get enough requests for a Map with a certain slipon. I have sent 2 messages (e-Mail) to them asking for a 02 R-1 Stock with a Micron Slip-on US model. It would help if others could do the same they said if they get enough requests then they will expedite getting a map out.

Actually please send e-mail msg to both Micron Asking for a Map and to Dyno-Jet for a map for a US Stock 02 R1 with a Micron Slipon. I bet we get a map by friday if enough people ask.

Thanks in advance.

Send Msg to all 3 Below :

E-mail for Dyno-Jet : [email protected]

Map Request :[email protected]

E-Mail for Micron : [email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: PCIII Map for 02 R1 with Micron Slipon US Model

Below are all the maps on Dyno-Jet site for 02 R-1 the only one close would be the user submitted (French model, Micron Racing Titanium slip-on exhaust) But I have a California Ver. US model so I was told it would not work.

http://www.powercommander.com/405-211.shtml

2002 Yamaha YZF R1
Maps Available on Dyno-Jet Site.

M405-ALL - All Available R1 Maps

M405-001 - Completely Stock Bike

M405-002 - Ti Force full exhaust and stock air filter

M405-501 - Australian Model, Completely Stock Bike

M405-502 - Australian Model with Over full exhaust and stock air filter

M405-503 - European Model with Akrapovic full exhaust and stock or aftermarket air filter

M405-504 - European Model with Akrapovic full exhaust, Yamaha "race kit" harness and stock or aftermarket air filter

M405-505 - European Model with Bos GP1 ABE Silencer (without catalytic convertor) and stock or aftermarket air filter

M405-506 - European Model with Bos GP1 ABE Silencer (catalytic convertor) and stock or aftermarket air filter

M405-507 - European Model with stock exhaust (catalytic convertor) and stock or aftermarket air filter

User Submitted maps on Dyno-Jet Site:

French model, all stock

French model, Micron Racing Titanium slip-on exhaust

Graves Motor Sports full titanium system, Stock air filter, On/off throttle transition fuel added for "Race Use Only"

Graves Motor Sports full titanium system, Race Kit velocity stacks, Stock air filter, On/off throttle transition fuel added for "Race Use Only"

Graves Motor Sports full titanium system, Race Kit velocity stacks, Race Kit Injectors, Graves Motor Sports air box and air filter kit for "Race Use Only"

GMS Stage 3 engine kit, GMS full titanium system, Race Kit velocity stacks, Race Kit Injectors, GMS air box and air filter kit for "Race Use Only"

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

So who has this combination or is planning on getting it ?
2002 Yamaha R-1 Stock With Micron Slipon & PCIII or PCIIIr.

Just curious because I thought most of you did and I have not got a reply ?

·
Registered
66 Posts

I ordered my PCIIIr, but I'm not going to install it until I get my pipe. I'm looking at a full system Akro or Leo Vince, but they are not around yet. I have access to a Dyno, so I'll prob just play around and set my own map from something close I can download. Good luck with dynojet....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Here are two maps for 02 R-1. One is a Graves Slipon and the other is a Two Brothers Slipon. The TBR Map should work fine with a Micron Slipon.

These maps should be on the Dyno-Jet Power Commander Site
(Map Section) soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts