Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is a picture of my High Exit TRS with the passanger footpegs. I almost bought the Low Exit mid section pipe for $115 to accomodate the passanger footpegs, but found out by messing around with the bike that if you take out the bolt that bolts the High Exit mid-section pipe, the High Exit pipe can be turn a little so it sits low and the pegs can easily go attached to it.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, is it me, or people don't have the slightless idea on how to write a decent Subject line???

Example: "Yea or Nay", "What's up...."

WTF!!!

Half the time you spend it trying to figure out what the subject means by going into the thread and finding out is garbage or just simply something you don't care about.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Pic #2

Couldn't have picked a better pipe.

I love it.

If I were to get a another pipe it would probably be the Yoshi pipe from Japan.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

Son ya gotta grind down those feelers on the the bottom of the footpegs, why they are down right embarrassing :)

Craig #222wsmc

its all in the transitions

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks good. I have attached a picture of what I did to my GSXR 1000. I just cut one of the arms off the peg so I could keep the same height of the high exit pipe. Works really well.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Now that I think about it, the reason why my feelers haven't touched the road is because I have big feet. And even if I put the tip of my toes on the pegs, the first thing that hits the pavement is the sides of my boots.

Besides, by the look of my tire, I wouldn't want to go that much further with a bike that is pumping so much speed and power :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have installed a power commander sticker on my bike and it bumped my horsepower by 12 ponies. Now I know why you have one.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well Zhart, you got to have the Galfer stickers as well if you plan to increase your breaking power as well. Together with your Dunlop (for traction) and K&N (for even more hp) stickers :p

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice pipe!

Here's a pic of what I did. I had a buddy of mine, a machinist, make the bushing to join the header to the elbow. He also made the bracket that is bolted onto the bosses for the pass pegs. Then he machined and knurled a cylindrical shaped piece of aluminum to screw on the black bolt. I just put them on hand tight and off I go.

It doesn't look the best but it works nicely.

"Ask not what your bike can do for you,
ask what you can do for your bike"

·
Registered
823 Posts
Another pic.

"Ask not what your bike can do for you,
ask what you can do for your bike"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts