Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Is the difference that the chick from Kentucky's tag is sticking out? :laugh:

I was at a bar downtown and there was this fat chick w/ a shiny thong and low (too low) pants. It was damned distracting! My buddies and I were laughing everytime the other one caught a glimpse of it... Even after beer it looked wrong.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
If you close your eyes and stay really still, you can hear a tiny, muffled scream. It's the cotton.

For the most part, everybody has to deal with the shape they're given. I have accepted that, try as I might, I will never have chiseled pecs or squared-off calves. I can live with that. Regardless, I know not to leave the house in a muscle shirt.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
SpikedLemon said:

I was at a bar downtown and there was this fat chick w/ a shiny thong and low (too low) pants. It was damned distracting! My buddies and I were laughing everytime the other one caught a glimpse of it... Even after beer it looked wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was REALLY shiny! Glitter red if I remember right :crazy: :lol: :lol:

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
Two fundamental differences here folks........ :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]THAT'S A REAL NICE BUTT. WOW, HOW FINE WILL THE WOMEN GET. THEY JUST KEEP FINDING WAYS TO MAKE THEMSELVES MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERY YEAR........

WOW!!!

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got a nice email today from my project manager in Kuwait. I had inadvertently sent the subject picture to an email group we have. They had recently added a couple of females to the group. So it was a nice reminder not to use corporate email services for this stuff......... :808876-nono:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
Well I got a nice email today from my project manager in Kuwait. I had inadvertently sent the subject picture to an email group we have. They had recently added a couple of females to the group. So it was a nice reminder not to use corporate email services for this stuff......... :808876-nono:

[/ QUOTE ]

More proof that women have no sense of humor.

Maybe they saw themselves in the Kentucky pic?

·
Registered
366 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:

[/ QUOTE ]

More proof that women have no sense of humor.

Maybe they saw themselves in the Kentucky pic?

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
I don't see either what's the problem with it.
This isn't even sexistic or something, it's just a funny note about women presenting themselves.

And sometimes the outcoming is really nice, sometimes not.
That's it.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well this is what my boss sent out in an email today........ :grin:

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Over the course of the last few weeks, there have been no less than three instances of inappropriate messages being sent via e-mail. I shouldn’t have to remind you that your e-mail is intended for official use, and that sending inappropriate jokes and pictures should not be a part of that official use. Regardless of the communication you send via this medium, whether it’s a private conversation or internal only to PWC, I urge you to use caution before you press the “send” button. The best advice I can give you is to make sure you know your audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I thought we all hated france? :808908-wtf:

I've recently discovered that the hairy armpits/legs stereotype of European women isn't true. However, the hygeine could be improved a tad...

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
yep, I know what you mean. Seems like Euro chic all have bad teeth! :kaboom:

On the butt crack subject, whats with all these plumber butts on girls?!?! Is it just me? I'm seeing them way to often and I can't honestly say I've seem a single chic walking down the street that looked good enough to have her crack hanging out. Is this a new chic style fad?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Yes. Lowrise pants are the new fad. But the spandex rule should apply.

"Spandex is a priveledge, not a right"

Lowrise pants look INCREDIBLE on the girls who can pull them off. Unfortuantely thats <5% of the girls who where them :frown:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I remember the first time I saw a girl with her thong pulled up above her pants waistline. I almost soiled myself on the spot... :waytogo:

I think the female plumber-crack syndrome (FPCS) is related to the obesity level in America...

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
Well this is what my boss sent out in an email today........ :grin:

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Over the course of the last few weeks, there have been no less than three instances of inappropriate messages being sent via e-mail. I shouldn’t have to remind you that your e-mail is intended for official use, and that sending inappropriate jokes and pictures should not be a part of that official use. Regardless of the communication you send via this medium, whether it’s a private conversation or internal only to PWC, I urge you to use caution before you press the “send” button. The best advice I can give you is to make sure you know your audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's hilarious. :lol:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Your boss certainly thinks he made his point.
Wait until he fires the first one...

Is he in Iraq also or still in the US?
That could explain it..

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:
Your boss certainly thinks he made his point.
Wait until he fires the first one...

Is he in Iraq also or still in the US?
That could explain it..

[/ QUOTE ]My boss is here in the Baghdad area with us. He is actually a pretty good boss. Clear and to the point. He was a P-3 pilot in the Navy for 23 years.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts