Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
That is too bad..there are a few more motorcycles and animals at that site too. I am going to have to try that this coming week. I'm going to print it out tonight...I'll let you know if I end up pulling my hair out...

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Dude I just finished printing everything..

I cant wait to get to work on it..

Thanks for the link,, ya done GOOD .../images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
79 Posts
I can barely tighten my own chain,that has to be nerve racking ! That is way cool, and a 99 to boot ! Let me know how hard it is, I might just have to try it

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for the record I tried this before and IMO, THIS THING IS HARD AS HELL/images/icons/crazy.gif I actually tried this on 2 different occasions and both times resulted in me simply giving up

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very Very FUNNY! I just sent this link to a friend today. Hes out of riding commission due to a car accident and I thought he might need something to do while he cant ride.

I found this link a while back and have cut out all the parts and now they sit in a box waiting on step 2. I almost went INSANE in the cutting out process! aarrggggg!

catchdakitty

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Damn!!! I'm going to Kinko's right now to have this thing printed out the right way, on the right type of paper. . .then it's off to get the glue. . .and then back here to bust out those nose hair clipper sized scissors!!! Going to need a pair of those to pull this off! I'll let everyone know how it goes. . .

Who says you can't spin a web out of rubber?!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I might attempt this if I get bored over the summer.. good rainy weekend project /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Well, I just got back from Kinko's. . .they make things really tough. First, the PDF files are in 8.5 x 14 inch format. . .a format that Kinko's doesn't provide. Then, they were all out of the paper that I wanted to use (this bike's going to cost me like 20 bucks!). Anyways, I finally had to settle on using 8.5 x 11 inch paper (which means it'll be "print to fit", so my R1's going to be even more compact. . .down to about 365--so much for the Blade and Gixxer!), so cutting out the pieces is going to be a real biznitch--but I picked up a mini utility knife that should do the job. So, I'll be picking her up tomorrow night and start putting her together from there. I'll keep everyone posted.

Who says you can't spin a web out of rubber?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts