1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hoopty, you're a jerk....GOSH!!! :lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Choad! Hoopty! Long time, no talk! How's things?
Duane, how are you doing? I finally got to ride a GSX-R 1k...friend's...2nd ride...200 ft. from his driveway...freak accident...I high sided it...totaled it.
I didn't get hurt..beside a couple memorable scars on my shin...but I was ok overall. Friend was pissed..needless to say. My insurane paid off the loan +1k and I am kickig in another 1K to help him buy another one.
How are y'all doing? I still miss riding. Might be able to get a new bike next spring. Anyway, thought I'd say howdy!
mike

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heya bro!

Long time no see man

dude that sucks about the 1k :frown: I think I'd go hide in a corner & cry myself to sleep, lol

I'm doing ok all in all. Still fighting with my Insurance company to pay the Uninsured Motorist coverage but they are fighting it still. Looks like it's gonna goto court.

Recovery is going pretty good all in all. I had another surgery in late August down here in the Springs. Had a few unforseen complications but nothing too major all things considered.

Gimme a ring some time

719-271-7575

I'm living in the Briargate area, just a little 2 bed townhome, nothing major, but room for the TV & stereo :laugh:

~Duane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts