Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: Paaaaaging Mr. Bungle. Mr. Bungle... you\'re done.

Hey cool...thanks for the link Novos. :waytogo: Interesting article...I am curious which one "poisoned" the band.

So now it is official, huh? Well, these guys haven't really done anything together for quite a few years, but that is ok. When they came out with their last album, I got to see them live on 5 separate occasions in 3 different states. Of course I got to meet them as well. It was great. They were really cool (to me) and extremely talented. It kind of makes sense that they would all want to persue their own paths at this point (too much talent in one place). There will never be anything like Bungle again. Oh well, glad I got to experience them while they were together. :bow:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Re: Paaaaaging Mr. Bungle. Mr. Bungle... you\'re do

Truly sad. First Faith No More now this. As it stands I've been collecting Estradashpere, Secret Chiefs, Tommohawk and Fantomas CDs just to mark time until another Bungle release. Truly sad.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: Paaaaaging Mr. Bungle. Mr. Bungle... you\'re do

Oh man, another fan! Right on. Secret Chiefs is some good stuff. Trey Spruance is the man! :waytogo:

I also enjoy Estradasphere. I actually found out about Estradasphere at a Secret Chiefs show. They played in Fort Collins and in Boulder back to back nights. Good stuff.

I also enjoy the majority of Mike Pattons solo stuff (too many bands to list). Fantomas is the SH!T. Too bad about Bungle though. I still think it was too much talent for one band. Share the wealth, and they are. :applause:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts