Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ QUOTE ]

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someones a little bitter.

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
from the director of
"you are so selfish"
and the producer of
"i have to realize myself"
the new blockbusting blockbuster:

"nobody understands me" :kaboom:

sounds like pms... or a broken relationship

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
now, this is a way to start some flaming.. someone move this into the womens section :lol:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Personally, I think most of it is funny. H*ll, fair's fair; everybody thought Terrasmak's "arguing with a woman" post was funny, and it was taken as such--as fun, and in good spirit--even by the female eSport contingent. No offense, and just an observation, but, turn the tables, and you guys sound like the very whining b*tches you make women out to be.

Be magnanimous, go along with it, and let 'em have some fun at our expense. In the words of Samuel Johnson, "All censure of a man's self is oblique praise. It is in order to shew [sic] how much he can spare." :waytogo:

BTW, SS, given the amount of banter, flirting, and sexual innuendo that goes on in DR2, I always thought this was the "women's section". :wink:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Yep. Thats funny. :lol:

...But remember, it's still a man's world and I'm not hiring any girls that have their nose touch the wall before their boobs do. :smirk:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
:lol2: :cwm27: :lol2:

Yes, we have figured you out now were just trying to figure out how to *fix* you.... :wink:

:lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

:808876-nono: :808919-icon_police:

Put down the scissors and slowly back away.....
:help:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
mink would never do that, shes a lady, and as such, shed use a handgun :tongue:

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
:waytogo: Yessiree Smith and Wesson 659 second generation 15+1 9mm with 115g hollow points with wax tips and a silencer :blush: Was that my outloud voice again :808876-nono:...... :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
i cringed just reading that, HOLLOW POINTS? is that really neccessary? or are you trying to tell me something :tongue: :crazy:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
is a shed something like a small barn?

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Shed is the past tense of what my beagles do on my furniture :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's one way of looking at it. A shed is typically used to store lawn equipment or various gardening tools. I use a shed to store the bike and mower personally.

I think he meant "she'd" though. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Shed is the past tense of what my beagles do on my furniture :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

you have beagles? We just bought a basset hound. The two seem to be a fairly close breed. Do you seem to have problems with them barking non-stop?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
south said:
Personally, I think most of it is funny. H*ll, fair's fair; everybody thought Terrasmak's "arguing with a woman" post was funny, and it was taken as such--as fun, and in good spirit--even by the female eSport contingent. No offense, and just an observation, but, turn the tables, and you guys sound like the very whining b*tches you make women out to be.

Be magnanimous, go along with it, and let 'em have some fun at our expense. In the words of Samuel Johnson, "All censure of a man's self is oblique praise. It is in order to shew [sic] how much he can spare." :waytogo:

BTW, SS, given the amount of banter, flirting, and sexual innuendo that goes on in DR2, I always thought this was the "women's section". :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

I did post it because I think it's funny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.