Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...just wanted to send a quick note as some of you have not heard from me in a while. My Tank Company out of SD was called to active duty and have since flew out to Camp Lejeune,NC for pre-deployment training. We are sched to deploy to Iraq in a couple of months. Shout out to all but by name for some that come to mind:

Bitviper
GixxerJoe
Spaz
Brit
That old dude on the Triumph
The other old dude on the Triumph
Kenny (x2)
Currie

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Camp Lejune! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif thats where I was born! how is it? I think I left there a couple months after being born and never went back so I don't remember a thing about it of course.

How you been Darrin? Long time no see! Keep your head down in Iraq, we'll all be thinking of you and looking forward to your return. :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
so....Jeans at home alone huh......

Take care Darrin....remeber your not in a tank! Im trying to gather the troops tonight..we'll hoist one for ya.....

So....Jeans at home alone huh...... :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Oh I see...first you "force" me to buy an RC, then you forget me :tongue: :lol: Hey, D...be safe, bro, and take care of biz. I'm sure all that tank training at Pendleton will pull ya through and keep some peace and order amid that chaos. :waytogo:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq,
man i have'nt forgot you bro, especially since SC did the title dance! anyway, jean is in the seabag with me haha (combat pay x2). Also, i did some quick early morn interviews with Fox and KUSI last w/e before we pushed...alot of sad folks to see us off. oh well, got my cell phone with me here and the # is still the same so call me if you wanna chat.

I can't believe that spaz was born in this location of the world. u gotta tell me that one over a few good beers! Ta Ta.
d

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Hey DDDDDDDD!!! Have a safe trip, We'll be standing by here waiting for ya bra. :bow: We will hook up when you return. :lol2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
darrinb said:
Hello all...just wanted to send a quick note as some of you have not heard from me in a while. My Tank Company out of SD was called to active duty and have since flew out to Camp Lejeune,NC for pre-deployment training. We are sched to deploy to Iraq in a couple of months. Shout out to all but by name for some that come to mind:

Bitviper
GixxerJoe
Spaz
Brit
That old dude on the Triumph
The other old dude on the Triumph
Kenny (x2)
Currie

[/ QUOTE ]

Darrin ~ Where do they have you at? Courthouse Bay? I spent 5 years at Lejeune.

Most certainly let me know when you come in country. I am here and will be for 10 more months at least. I will get ya bottle of booze while you are here..... :waytogo:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ninjaslayer,
we are at my old stompin grounds French Creek and you know that place is full of fun! Seems allot tamer then when I was here from '93-'96. I am sure you remember the stories. Will be in touch as I am in the global address book. Would like to touch base about life in IZ...Meet me in the PM for personal info then see ya on the SIPR for that kinda stuff.
-d

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Darrin ~ Will do.....I spent my time at Lejeune also at French Creek. 8th Engineers to be exact....... :waytogo:

Hey is that club they have there still pretty wild?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.