Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.... I\'m SLIGHTLY DRUNK!

OK. I'm at some random apartmentin Aust98in and I'm saying hi! I've been lazy thje past couple weeks so sosrrry Bucngle. Havbe fun kids! Hi again!

rbl

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Re: OK.... I\'m SLIGHTLY DRUNK!

[ QUOTE ]
zafzo said:
OK. I'm at some random apartmentin Aust98in and I'm saying hi! I've been lazy thje past couple weeks so sosrrry Bucngle. Havbe fun kids! Hi again!

rbl

[/ QUOTE ]

:bow: :bow: I wish I was drunk right now... :bawling:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

So, most people slur their speach when drunk, but do you call that slurred typing? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh, and help me out here, but where is "Aust98in"? Is it in Tex343as??? I was just curious. Is it a nice place to visit?

And, ummm, this: "so sosrrry Bucngle". I assume you mean me, and you should be sorry. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

"Havbe fun kids!" - I am always havbing fun!!! :lol:

Good to hear from ya Zaf. Enjoy inebriation. :waytogo: :bow:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Did I write that? Damn. I felt bad for not being here on the boards to waste work time with you Bungle. I was only thinking of your sanity since you may have actually had to work since I haven't been on lately to help you out. Dude, tequila at 5am and work in the morning don't mix too well. This hurts.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

Hey, no worries Zaf. I occupied myself by building a little bed under my desk. Now, I can kiil time no matter what is going on. :grin:

Tequila at 5 am, huh? I bet that hurts. :waytogo:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
Hey, no worries Zaf. I occupied myself by building a little bed under my desk. Now, I can /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifkiil /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif time no matter what is going on. :grin:

Tequila at 5 am, huh? I bet that hurts. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

He who is without guilt may cast the 1st stone, or words to that effect. :smile: How many martinis did you have for lunch MrBungle? :lol:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

:lol2:

I am not a killer of anything but time and beer. I wish I could have had some drinks at lunch, but my employer would wave bye-bye to me. Well, at least I would be drunk when they did it, so it might not be so bad after all. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts