Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be leaving from the Chevron station at Katela and the 55 freeway in the City of Orange, at 8:30 AM Sunday December 26. We will stop the 76 gas station at I-15 and 138 at approx. 9:30 to gas up and to pick-up those who wish to join us there. The trip will be approx. 235 miles round trip, we will be having brunch at Newcombs Ranch at approx. 10:30 heading home for OC about 12:00 PM hope to be home by around 2:00 PM. Of course the success of this trip is heavily dependent upon weather conditions on, and leading up to that Sunday. If you are interested in joining us or have any questions contact me at [email protected] Merry Christmas.

JEFF

[email protected]

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been known to show off from time to time; but I assure you I have learned the error of my ways...

I hardly ever stunt naked any more! :grin:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Which way are you guys heading to newcomsranch? Los Angeles Crest? or Big Tujunga? I might be able to meet you guys at the 7/11 oro vista or the Shell Gas station which ever way you guys head to newcoms ranch, I will bring some friends with me :808922-fiddy:

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As stated in my original post we will be heading up from the east end of 138 at I-15 from the 76 station at approx. 9:30 AM. After we pass through Rightwood on Hwy 2 we will be heading back down the north side and into the high desert there. We will stop at “The Tree” (luckily, just about the only thing that didn’t burn from the recent fire there) for a quick break, probably 10:10 AM and then back up again on Upper Tuhunga Canyon Rd.:waytogo: then East on Hwy 2 to Newcombs Ranch. We can decide which way we want to descend the mountain after brunch. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts