Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if anyone has heard of a new ZX7r for 2003. I sure hope so, and i bet everybody else hopes also. If they don't build one im gonna have to head over to Suzuki!!!!

acceleration, speed, orgasm.....not neccesarily in that order

·
Registered
283 Posts
dude - didn't you post this same thread htis time last year???lol??? man - reckon two hopes at this stage...if htey do release a new 7R it'll be the shock update of the decade so far...lol....dam nshame though....

i'd stick with the old '96 spec 7R, and plough a few grand into it...big bore!!!

Things To See, People To DO....

·
Registered
257 Posts
With all the sweet bikes Kawi has your gonna go to Suckzuki? Its a badass ride but No more 7Rs at least for 03! Say bye bye!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Make your own ZX7 with ye oled 900R motor, big bore if you like, I got one and she is bad a#$!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Im trying to do that but seems people know what your doing and want top dollar for the motor. Ive seen prices from 1850 up to 2700 for a used motor. Jeez, I built a 455 olds for that.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Man, I did good then 1500, carbs, new full Vance&Hines system, ignition control, everything.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Good old Ebay, always a gamble but sometimes that what it takes.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes I did post this same post last year!!! What can I say I really Like Kawasaki but Im not a huge fan of the ZX7r as it is. I want a 750cc bike and just want to sick w/ my fav company. Oh well....I can hope!!!

acceleration, speed, orgasm.....not neccesarily in that order

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
AV8OR..buy a good used 2002... i bet you could get one for a great price.....their bullet proof.....you cant go too wrong!!

<font color=green>It Aint Easy Being Green....</font color=green>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts