Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear it for our local MRA racer Ricky Orlando who landed a 10th place finish in today's Daytona 200. /images/icons/smile.gif He was one of only three privateer racers to finish in the top 10.

Atta boy Ricky!

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue, I'm not sure if he works there as he's sponsored by Colorado Powersports like ttt said. Ricky finally won ROR last year (Open sportbike class) and has run Daytona many, many times as well as racing with a team that finished in the top 10 in the Suzuka 8 hour endurance race in Japan. At age 45 he doesn't have many competitive years ahead of him so I'm happy to see Ricky do so well at Daytona.

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, ok, let me rephrase that. With all the racing experience that Ricky has under his belt he's a seasoned racer with many years ahead of him. Even if he did start racing in 1979. /images/icons/laugh.gif

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was Elton on his R6 who plowed the airfence out of turn 2. Scary crash, but he got away with a broken jaw and I think a busted collarbone.

JSmith must be too busy messing with his new track toy!/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.