Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the RC51 down to Palm Springs for Xmas. A glorious, cloudless sky all day...beautiful! :applause: However, didn't leave there until 10:30pm when it was 45 degrees outside :crazy:. I had a set of thermals so the 45 degree temps and 85 mph wind chill was tolerable, but 2 hours is about the limit you want to do :lol: No other bikes on the road....people must've thought I was crazy :808908-wtf:.

It was the longest continuous ride I've had on the RC, it ran flawlessly and wasn't any more uncomfortable than any other sportbike. Maybe I'll ride it to Laguna Seca :809028-ridin:....oh wait, PuttPutt might cry :blush: :lol: <<waiting for PuttPutt response
>>

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Re: Nobody was out riding tonight, lol

[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
....people must've thought I was crazy :808908-wtf:.

[/ QUOTE ]

Q, we've ALWAYS thought you were crazy. Hey, when did you get a RC? Sorry, been out of the loop for a while. So lets see.... 2 hours times 205 mph....wow, you rode 410 miles yesterday, that is pretty impressive. :lol:
Hey Q, I got a debt to settle up with you. :blush:

·
Registered
4,898 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Took the RC51 down to Palm Springs for Xmas. A glorious, cloudless sky all day...beautiful! :applause: However, didn't leave there until 10:30pm when it was 45 degrees outside :crazy:. I had a set of thermals so the 45 degree temps and 85 mph wind chill was tolerable, but 2 hours is about the limit you want to do :lol: No other bikes on the road....people must've thought I was crazy :808908-wtf:.

It was the longest continuous ride I've had on the RC, it ran flawlessly and wasn't any more uncomfortable than any other sportbike. Maybe I'll ride it to Laguna Seca :809028-ridin:....oh wait, PuttPutt might cry :blush: :lol: <<waiting for PuttPutt response
>>

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife was trying to get me to take my 750 out yesterday. It was about the same temp here in Havasu. I went outside at 12:00 noon and came back inside and stayed inside. :applause: Im too old for cold weather riding..

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Q, I got a debt to settle up with you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey JBoyyy....I picked up the RC back in July. Wasn't really shopping for a bike, but always liked 'em and this guy was selling one with $4000 worth of mods and only 2100 miles on it :smile: Oh yeah, THAT debt...lemme know what you want to do. :Wow1:

KP...whoa, either you have an awesome wife or she just wanted you out of the house??!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts

Lucky bastige!! I wanted to take a ride but we have company this week. A weekday mountain run should be pretty quiet. Now, how to get permission.... :lol:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Porrada...didn't you JUST get married? I'm single, but even I know that you'd better set the precedent NOW...it ain't gonna happen LATER :lol:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
]

My wife was trying to get me to take my 750 out yesterday. It was about the same temp here in Havasu. I went outside at 12:00 noon and came back inside and stayed inside. :applause: Im too old for cold weather riding..

[/ QUOTE ]

ME TOO :waytogo: :808922-fiddy: :808908-wtf: Way nasty here too!

·
Registered
7,177 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Porrada...didn't you JUST get married? I'm single, but even I know that you'd better set the precedent NOW...it ain't gonna happen LATER :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe...dude, we have family on her side in town for the week. If I ditch, I'll pay. If I had the leathers and it wasn't raining, the price might be worth it - but if I'm gonna freeze my n*ts off it better be sunny with no traffic.

I figure I'm making husband points this week. :smirk:

·
Registered
4,898 Posts

I have been married 18 yrs now .... :crazy: You have to make points anyway you can. :lol2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.