Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 of my riding buddys and I have been waiting for some weather like this for many Sundays.:waytogo:
We will be meeting at the MOBILE STATION on 15 and 76 (Fallbrook Bonsal exit) at 8:00AM
If anyone wants to take a liesurly ride thru the caynons of SD on what looks like is going to be a Great day meet us there! :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Gorgeous day out today...xcept for the coppers on the road. I think I saw ~5 by the time I made it to the gas station. While out on the course of my morning I saw no less than four other coppers out....

Saturday was a better (warmer) and much more cop-free enviroment. Proved to be quite an interesting day. Lotsa fun and no tickets/crashes. :smile:

·
Registered
479 Posts
I didn't see any cops. Pally was beautiful yesterday, when I was driving through the fog and feezing my ass off through Escondido, I almost turned back. Glad I didn't. The only cops I saw were after some guy went down and EMS had to respond. I think he was ok. There were alreay on scene when I got there so I figured my stopping was pointless. I heard Telegraph was covered in cops though. I am glad I missed them.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Cyanide41 said:
I heard Telegraph was covered in cops though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't down south this weekend. The five or so that I saw was from the end of OJH to the Santa Ysabel station! :Wow1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts