Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I can't help but think the Steelers are the clear favorite this year but I have high hopes for the Colts. Who do you think will win the remaining games and the superbowl?

Today
AFC - Steelers
NFC - Falcons

Sunday
AFC - Colts to end the loosing streak in NE
NFC - Eagles

Conf Champs
AFC - Colts
NFC - Eagles

Superbowl
Colts

OK, I let personal feelings affect my pics from AFC conference championship to superbowl :smile:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well, we're already half of the way through the Jets-Steelers game, but my picks are:

Today
AFC - Steelers
NFC - Falcons

Tomorrow
AFC - Patriots
NFC - Eagles

AFC Championship - Patriots
NFC Championship - Falcons

Superbowl - Patriots

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
I think Indy has the best offensive in the NFL right now but the other playoff teams aren't TOO far behind, then you take the colts decent at best defense and put it up against the other playoff teams and I just don't think the Colts will be able to pull it off....just like my chefs. I hope the Falcons beat the rams and surprise the Eagles/Vikings. The rams could show up and play but theres no way they'll show up and play for 3 straight games and win all 3 for the championship.

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
After today's games, the Falcons looked damn good. I don't know if the Rams just sucked though. I think the Vikings will get past the Eagles tomorrow, and I like the Colts over the Pats. Then, I'm picking the Colts over the Steelers and the Falcons over the Vikings, with the Colts winning the Super Bowl.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Speaking of the NFL Playoffs, did you guys see the Orange Bowl??!! LOL :lol2:

Well, Pittsburgh (-9) lost me $50 today...I thought it was gonna be a rout for the Steeler home fans :rolling:. I didn't like them to go all the way through the SuperBowl, but I thought they'd roll today. Bastids :bird:

I think Manning and the Colts are on too good of a roll...might be their dream season. :waytogo:

·
Registered
832 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PaintballinRider said:
Everyone overlooks the Steelers.

Beat NE....Fluke
Beat PHILI....FLuke
Beat Jets...Fluke

Give them some credit....They are pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, after yesterdays game, you have to say they've got some good luck too. Not one, but two missed field goals? I think there might be a job opening in NY next season. :grin:
But a win is a win, and I'm sure they'll play better next week, (they'll have to if they want to keep playing).

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Steelers are gonna take the whole shibang. And I'm not just saying that because I live in Pittsburgh!

Though we got lucky this Saturday (the Jets defense clearly had our number), I think we should be able to take the Pat's by at least 6 points. It's a healthy team with all the key players at or near 100% physically, and a good 'team' mindset. While I don't think we'll run over NE like we did last time, I think the Steelers know exactly what to do to beat the Patriots.

I think that it'll be Philly and Pittsburgh facing off in Tampa, and I'm giving 10 points to Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
jaseman said:
Steelers are gonna take the whole shibang. And I'm not just saying that because I live in Pittsburgh!

I think that it'll be Philly and Pittsburgh facing off in Tampa, and I'm giving 10 points to Pittsburgh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'm a Ravens fan or something, but I think the Pats are going all the way this year, I just don't see the same "zing" in the steelers play action that used to be there. Maybe the steelers could use an immaculate reception or two to get them there.. :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
While I don't think we'll run over NE like we did last time, I think the Steelers know exactly what to do to beat the Patriots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steelers also beat the Pats without Corey Dillon. Dillon is healthy and I think the Steelers can't beat the Pats with Dillon rushing for 100 yards and a TD.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
The Steelers shut down the running game on everyone. Look at Curtis Martin. He was no threat last week. It doesn't matter who the running back is.

I think the Steelers like the underdog role. Keep betting against them and then they shove it in your face.

·
4,534 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cbr_damon said:
I think the Vikings will get past the Eagles.....

[/ QUOTE ] :frown: you break my heart :tongue:

An all PA Super Bowl would be fantastic.... But I don't like to make predictions... I just hope T.O. makes it back if we get to the Bowl.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Freddy Mitchell wasn't looking too shabby though. I think that would be a sweet superbowl matchup, but I would kinda like to see Vick against the Steelers. Hopefully Palamaulu SP?? would lay a big hit on him.

If you can't tell, I hate Mike Vick.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.