Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
OldBikezx-10 said:
I have seen a increase of info coming from newbs , dont be shy use this post as a way to introduce yourselves!
We dont bite ..
:smirk:
well most of us dont .. .

[/ QUOTE ]

I do, but just women, guys taste funny ~

JM

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
I do, but just women, guys taste funny ~

[/ QUOTE ]

And HOW would you know this??? :shocked:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
yotsko said:
Whats a troll?

[/ QUOTE ]

What is an Internet Troll/ Forum troll?
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic CureZone troll is trying to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate science.

*google is your friend *

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Hello, my name is Mob. I have a bipolar disorder or maybe it's just bipolar disorder. My screen name means that I should rule over everything in this world until I can safely and in an orderly fashion turn my control over to Jesus Christ my lord and savior who died on the cross for your fuking patheitc little piece of shiat lives.

I have a medical degree and I am a chronic masterbater. I voted for Bush twice but I felt sorry for Kerry when he made his concession speech.

I have a cholesterol level of 270. I was put on medication but only given a 3 month supply and told to eat whatever I want becasue my doctor wants to see me die so he can steal my wife.

People on this message board scare me and I am afraid of my reflection after staring at it in the bathroom mirror for 4 hours straight trying not to blink. The last time I did this, my wife asked if I was going to get into the shower after about 3 hours and it put me into a coma.

I don't speak Spanish but if I did, I think the guys that built my house would have been really impressed and might not have pee'd in my master bedroom closet because I made them redo the some tile that was the wrong size.

I am looking forward to being part of this community and I really hope to make some long lasting friends that I never see but once a year in Vegas and then I have to act like a normal [censored] and lose my cyber-persona.

I love you all!

Mob

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I guess I am a lurker since my time here and post count are way off from most peoples, but hey I will stop by and say Hi. I put in my input where I know and just read what is going on/ will help with my bike or my wifes.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
366 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
<ponders thought, I wonder if I'd still be considered a newb?>

:lol2:

Troll? :bird: don't think so' ......nah

Lurker :lol: :cwm27: :cwm27: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

evilmink269
ePro

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Mob- you are a troll.
If you spoke spanish the guys peeing in your cabinet wouldn't have been impressed that much for they most likely speak portugese.
And I believe in some parts of this world letting it flow is a sign of showing sexual interest.
So maybe don't stare all the time in your mirror trying not to blink but better blink the next time you see the guys that built your house. :wink:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
And don't forget January is the annual anal sex awareness month as GSrider kindly told us. :808876-nono:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
That's actually one of the better reasons to post.. :smirk:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
LOL TJ feel better for knowing now? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

At least now I know to put up the decorations and make plans for the weekend.

Say, Minkie. . . . :laugh:

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
LOL TJ feel better for knowing now? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

At least now I know to put up the decorations and make plans for the weekend.

Say, Minkie. . . . :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, TJ? :cwm27:

G

·
I never introduced myself. Being one of the few black peeps on here, i just squidded along when i first decided to get a sport bike.

I always wanted to introduce myself so hey whats up all. I'm a fairly experienced dirt bike rider but new (was new) to the street. I work from home over my comp so i'll be aroud :postwhore2:ing lots. :smirk:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.