Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up everybody, i couldn't find a forum for the newbies so i thought i would post in here. my name is jake and i'm from central IL. i ride a pearl white 1993 honda vfr750f (in my avatar) i look forward to posting with you all. :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
vfr750f said:
what's up everybody, i couldn't find a forum for the newbies so i thought i would post in here. my name is jake and i'm from central IL. i ride a pearl white 1993 honda vfr750f (in my avatar) i look forward to posting with you all. :809028-ridin:

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the "New Riders" forum was a little vague. :wink:

Welcome! Great choice on that VFR... :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you have as much fun on here as the rest of us do. Whatever you do, DON'T post a picture of yourself on here. If you do, you'll be sorry, there are some really REALLY talented people on here with Photoshop. (Somewhere, way up in the frozen north, GS's ears just perked up, I just know it.)

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
vfr750f said:

[/ QUOTE ] :bird: <font color="red">GO AWAY!</font>/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

HAHA! I bet you thought i was serious huh? With the middle finger, and the....... Just kiding before i get banned again.

Welcome to the site.

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
I guess the "New Riders" forum was a little vague. :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... it is...

It's primarily used for new riders...
But some people see it as new members (but have been riding many years)

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
I think it's ok that way.
Maybe saying hello should be DR2... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh, of course, welcome on board! :waytogo: :808922-fiddy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts