Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
cool, let us know what you think of it. is it worth the $$$?

<font color=red> work to eat, eat to live, live to ride</font color=red>

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
how much $$ all together?

<font color=blue>I <font color=red>TRIPLE</font color=red> dog dare ya!!!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it retails for $325.00 but I got it at the bike show that I took 1st place for $250.00 and I installed it myself. It has software that allows you to edit the map that is currently on your PCIII. You can also create custom maps or down load new maps and then upload to the PCIII via a serial cable connected to any pc. There is also buttons on the PCIII that allow you to adjust the low, mid and high while your out riding. You simply stop turn off you bike, hold down all 3 buttons and turn the key to the on position. This will activate the setup mode the you pick low, mid or high as the field you want to modify. There is a bar graph that will show you where your fuel is set and then you can make that setting richer or leaner. But to get the best results I will need to take it to the shop and get it dyno tuned.

You can adjust from full closed throttle to full open throttle every 500rpm within 1%. This makes it easy to get a nice smooth powerband and get the best use out of your fuel injection.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great. Did you look into the TuneBoy?
I have sent my money to Wayne to get his package, it hasn't arrived as of yet. Very interested to hear back on the gains/ease of program etc. I'm sure it can do nothing but good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts