Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy to all the girls that ride out there.. new to the forum and wanted to say hi happy easter to all .. i ride a r6 and loveit have been riding for a couple years now.. tak care.. hope to hear from you soon

·
Registered
770 Posts
Welcome to the forum Badkitty... Enjoy your stay and congrats on the R6. Sweet bike...

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the note nice Duck almost got me one but parts hard to find and expensive to maintain.. i use to live in florida just got back from there on wednesday visiting the family and friends

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Welcome to the site and....WOW, niiicccceee profile./images/icons/tongue.gif
Just my luck you moved out of Florida./images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Yes..................er..................welcome.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
im watching you guys! let badkitty at least come back and respond before you start post whoring./images/icons/tongue.gif

welcome bad kitty! as you can see, the guys here love this forum the most..i think its really repressed feminine urges rather than trying to pick up chicks./images/icons/laugh.gif

-Dara

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Ummmm /images/icons/blush.gif Welcome to Esportbike../images/icons/smile.gif And I think this post will be around awhile.. /images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!" <font color=red>Brok! Brok!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Welcome to esportbike.com where it almost seems like the guys post in the SBW forum more than actual SBW's and people pay no attention to people like me. You'll have fun, and that's just about the only thing you could trust me on.

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

i think its really repressed feminine urges rather than trying to pick up chicks.

<hr></blockquote>

You mean like OldFatGuy's pic of the, ahem, "half-naked chick" with his bike? That's the kind of things nightmares are made of...

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
/images/icons/smile.gif Hey badkitty! Glad to see you made it to the forum! Didnt i tell you this forum was great? Look at the welcome. Be warned... this site can get addictive and your thread here will probably go for days.. lol

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Yup badkitty, nemesis is right. If you take a look at the "hello" thread... it just went on way too long. That's what metalninjababe was talking about in the first place. She was warning you about guys like me...

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
haha.. 'guys like him' you should just go and make a list out of each name thats on that other thread. /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Oh yeah, badkitty... you should be on the lookout for posts from WinkoR1, NoudR1, G_Man_911, NottoBright, and JoshH.... they have some of the funniest (if not the funniest) posts around.

And don't be afraid to ask questions if you worry about sounding stupid. I ask stupid questions all the time. But it's like that Chinese proverb:

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not, remains a fool forever."

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.