Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorc51 said:
Well; I've decided on my new target rifle. A HS Precision HTR in .338 Lapua Magnum. Now just need to decide which scope to mount on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a Leupold(SP?) VX-II 4-12 with a 40mm Objective. It's the same brand as SF Snipers use. VERY GOOD scope. :waytogo:

·
Registered
315 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorc51 said:
Novos; maybe it's time you graduated to a Ruger 10/22 target?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now! i've got a 10/22T, and it shoots just fine (between 50-150 yards at least :wink: )

Actually, it shoots quite well. Not as well as my uncle's Anschutz, but it was a hell of a lot cheaper

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
I just saw today some very sweet night vision scopes. You would love the thing. But well the folks with them would not really like to have a picture taken of them I do not think. But trust me they are very very nice...... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorc51 said:
Hey NS; I need a Christmas present; NV scope perhaps? :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]I will get right on that for you...... :wink:

I am here in Iraq for my 3rd time in the last year. It is the wild west in a sense. You could fight a never ending gun battle here almost...... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You heard the man, one pallet of NV scopes please :smile: Hell, this order is getting large might want to reserve a KC130.

Ninja, if they give you any guff just let them know that techincally WE paid for the weapons anyways... we just want a teeny tiny portion of them back :grin: :grin:.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninja, if they give you any guff just let them know that techincally WE paid for the weapons anyways... we just want a teeny tiny portion of them back .

[/ QUOTE ] See though they have these dorks at customs that will put a stop to it....those pricks don't like to have any fun do they.... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hey I saw an a**load of PKM's today....those fookers will put you in a hurt locker to be sure...... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
What are you up to over there today old man? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Right now I am getting drunk.....did some System Admin stuff ealier........I am working on a database with a GUI with another coworker......oh and carrying an AK-47.....weird huh.....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
See though they have these dorks at customs that will put a stop to it....those pricks don't like to have any fun do they.... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dont worry, since we sent them there in the first place you shouldn't have any problems with customs. I mean the US is the country of origin, you're just bringing them back. It's all good, trust me :lol: :lol:

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I saw an a**load of PKM's today....those fookers will put you in a hurt locker to be sure...... :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, so anyone know how many pallets a KC130 will hold???? :lol:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Cool, so anyone know how many pallets a KC130 will hold????

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah that would be a fun one to pull off to be sure....... :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts