Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
130Gunner~ All my gear is Teknic also and I must say that I'm very happy with their products. Congrats!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Mine is too, now! lol I already had a Chicane jacket and gloves - but I think I'll stick with them from now on. Good stuff!

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pssst - mine is a size 50. And that's NOT euro size 50! lol The suit could actually stand to be a little smaller around the waist - but I had to get a big one to fit around my legs an wide load rear end. Yes, even leathers come in "Big and Beautiful" sizes.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
I'm just going to hollow out a cow and wear the hide. Those "leathers" should fit me just fine. The only problem is the limited choice of colors. Should I get the brown or the white with black spots?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, just look for a black cow and go for the "Darth Vader goes GP" look.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a Joe Rocket highside suit now.I would rate it a so-so suit for total quality.

Hangup that damn cellphone and drive!

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

pssst - mine is a size 50. And that's NOT euro size 50! lol The suit could actually stand to be a little smaller around the waist - but I had to get a big one to fit around my legs an wide load rear end. Yes, even leathers come in "Big and Beautiful" sizes.

<hr></blockquote>

Just curious Gunner, what are your measurements? I just had a dealer order me a 52 to see how it would fit. I have a Dainese Tattoo,(60 euro) that fits fine until I try to tuck down behind the bubble. I'm 6'4" at 235. The dealer told me that the Violator suit was cut different than the Dainese, I'll see in a few days. By the way, I 'm getting the same color as you , great looking suit. P.S. How does the air coming through hump work, good?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I', 6'1" on a good day, and about 220 or so. The good news for you is, I just called Barnacle Bills to talk about alterations. Why is that good? Because the legs are just a *touch* long, as are the arms, and the waist needs taken up a hair. Sounds like you may get a perfect fit! Airflow through the suit is awesome! Your arms will get a little hot when you aren't moving, but that's about it. VERY happy with the suit overall, I wore it a total of maybe 15 minutes before going to the gap last weekend, and the suit fit like it was already broken in. It takes a little getting used to, if you haven't already been wearing a 1 piece suit a lot, but I am very happy with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts