Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Wow - now that looks good!

No action shots of em working? How bout the logos over the old holes - more pics more pics!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, Bill finished them up lastnight, and I haven't seen 'em live yet. Hopefully I'll get some more pics tonight, along with the Italian flag logo covering the old holes. /images/icons/cool.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
WOW, those do look good! I take it they're LED's?

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep. Round CNC machined billet housings with 8 LED's in each light. At the angle they're at on the mirror, they're very visible from the front and sides, making me that much safer. They're wired up as running lights also, front and back! /images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a prototype kit made by a friend of mine who designs Libertek kits for mostly Honda's. The kit itself took me only about half an hour to install. His time making it took much longer. I believe he's looking to do the Gixxer mirror/turnsignals next.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts