Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks much better in real life than the pics show. Very bright signals, and almost set at the stock distance apart!

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
93 Posts
MF~

I like, nicely done . . . . Now, when do they go into "full" production . . . and will MadFalco Motorsports be making a version for the Mille??? /images/icons/laugh.gif

John
Lil'Red Y2K.5 RSV #489
Connecticut

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, he already ran a small production run, and the same kit will fit the Mille. He's just waiting for quantity pricing on the LED's, which are a bit pricey if bought one set at a time. I'm guessing the price will be somewhere in the $150 range, which is not bad considering it takes the place of the integrator ($70) and the plate relocator ($35). The LED's are black anodized billet CNC machined housings from Libertek which retail on their own for $95.

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Nicely done MF - that looks sweet!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is this eliminator still available??? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif It's time to ditch the stock unit and this is my favorite one so far. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Also, any pictures from the side would be great... as I don't have high mounts to cover up the sides. :tongue:

-Erik

1 - 11 of 11 Posts