Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my micron high mount exhaust friday. I put it on yesterday and took pictures today. Good thing you can't tell how dirty it really is.. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Damn man thats nice. I've got the standard mount on mine but I ordered the highmount kit last week, just not sure weather it will be the one that retains the passenger pegs or what.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bike...

The standard mount is ok. But, I felt if I was going to pay some money, might as well get a higher can. I thout mine was going to be higher, but it wasnt. Of course, I also wanted to get rid of my pegs (never have passengers).

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Depends on what they say about the bike im going to have to get a new pipe, i like those and might just get one

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Damn, all o' y'all, those Microns look SCHWEET! The blue hi-mount is the shizzit, though.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Hey Spidy... I think I have an extra spring. Let me check! brb

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Not here at my apartment... must be at my parents house. That's where my baby is... oh... here is MINE! I'll go over there tomorrow and look! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Hey spider if you need a spring I have some, you know I could say it got lost in the crash, just let me know I will mail it to ya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts