Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for a good place to get leathers try new enough i just bought a bunch of stuff from them for cheap if they dont carry it they will get it and the even beat everybodys price i gave them

I RIDE WITH THE BEST AND WRECK WITH THE REST11111

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Great people at Newenough. Have bought from them a number of times and recommended them to friends. They know their product, how it fits, what season it works best in, all that stuff. Absolutely top notch to do business with.

http://www.newenough.com

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
True that. Got my gloves form them and couldn't be happier. Good prices and helpful.

Want to go fast? I'm one to go fast!

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Yup. What all of you said. I've used them and I've recommended them to my friends and relatives. Everybody I know who has used them has been extremely satisfied with their customer service. I can't speak highly enough of them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just bought a Joe Rocket Highside suit and Teknic boots from them. Quick response via e-mail to confirm my order. I'll update this post when my items arrive. The prices were comptetitive, and unlike kneedraggers.com they don't charge a fee to restock if you get the wrong size/color or something...

·
Premium Member
7,595 Posts
I gotta put a plug in for New Enough as well. I orders an Armor kit and a set of gloves for the Wife. WEll shedidn't like the gloves and went out and bought her own. So I asked if I sould trade the Olympia's on a pair of Teknic Chicane's as mine are starting to wear thin. They shipped out a pair to me and told me to mail back the wifes gloves. Very cool folks I would recomend them to anyone.They are the greatest.

Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow...
...that's what makes my thumper go

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
aikigecko~ Agreed. I ordered some pant/jacket armor and I got everything in a timely fashion plus they were a pleasure to deal with. I'd order from them again without hesitation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts