Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone go out saturday? I live in CT and it was mint out.Did about 200 miles and scrubbed in those new 010's.The new tires seem fine,also if you havent put on a set of HH pads from Ebco you should.WAY better than stock pads. The bike always amazes me. All winter I kept reading about new bikes wondering witch one I should get,then after a few minutes in 2nd & 3rd gear on some backroads a new bike seems pointless. I really dont believe I could ride a GSXR or R1 any quicker on backroads anyway or for an extended time cause I'm not as tolerant to the racing ridin crouch required to pilot those bikes.What would my english teacher say about these paragraph long sentences? Oh well now I'm just babblin,if any one around CT is going to Super Sunday at Marcus let me know. It would be nice to put a face with the screen name.

nothin exceeds like excess

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey 99, I live in Rhode Island but right on the Connecticut border (I grew up in Stonington).
I went out on Friday and had a blast. It was a little cold but had a good right anyhow. Maybe we can hook up sometime for a ride.
See ya!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Ha guys, i live by Cape Cod about 1 hour from you guys. If you ever get around this area let me know I would like to hookup and ride with you all. If I'm ever going to be in the area I'll do the same. The Cape is great this time of year, very little traffic to fight.

Riding always makes me -->/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
214 Posts
i live in orange county, NY but i work in new canaan. there is nothing like a blast up the hutch to the merritt to get your blood pumping or to unwind i think it is one of the better roads to do both.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Got suckered into workin sat. Man was I pissed when I looked down the street & saw about 8 bikes all gettin' ready to go for a blast. UGH!! I shoulda' called in sick! I did get out sunday morning, though. Good ride, (is there ever a bad ride?) Went to Marcus Dairy for breakfast. Did about 80 miles before doin' the family thing.

<font color=purple> This bike capable of evading high speed pursuit!</font color=purple>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts