Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the white T-Age jacket, p215 pants, Gilet back protector, summer safety pants and T-Age gloves from Dainese.be. There aren't enough good words to say about them or the leathers. Franz stayed up until 3 am their time (8 p.m. here) just so that he could let me know in person over the phone about a delay in getting the gloves in.

Just a note for the other short people here: The 215 pants are the only leather pants they make that are available in a "short" size, and it's not advertised that they are.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Try this, close your eyes and get a really good mental picture of the goods. Got it? Good. Ok now move closer to the monitor...don't open your eyes!...and press your tongue against the computer screen. Viola! That electric shock you felt was your picture being uploaded to eSportbike. Dood, that's some sweet gear! /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
As far as i know only the 1pc leathers do. The 2pc leathers dont. Gotta hand it to Frans!!

<font color=red>Ride Red</font color=red>

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
The Flash 2 and 20 both offer back armor. The jackets differ only in that the 20 has a gloss finish to the leather not matte. If you look at the catalogs on Frans' site you will be able to look at the legends below the garments for info on level and amount of armor protection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts