Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
He, He... Guess I'm gonna be the one the break the string of good nights...

Mornin!

JM

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
3 good mornings to 2 good nights. And the mornings take the lead. :grin:

*edit: My bad...it is 2 to 2. GS never said good morning. For shame. :kaboom:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I'll say goodnight just to tie up the score :bird: :bird:

So, a nice 14" of snow last night. I live on a really narrow street and the snowplows pretty much pulled in both sides to to Y turns, leaving snow waist high on both ends of my short street. Awesome. I just spent 2 hours shoveling out enough to get the clitTaurus through with the sh*tiest tires ever. I love how I can drive pertfetly in 14" with bald tires and 90% of the a$$hats who own mosnster SUVs drive 5 mph everywhere they go with an inch or more of snow on the road :flame: :flame:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
3 good mornings to 2 good nights. And the mornings take the lead. :grin:

*edit: My bad...it is 2 to 2. GS never said good morning. For shame. :kaboom: [/qute]

Morning in the backstretch, afternoon & evening closing in... Gonna be a close race, just a tiny bit for effort from morning will put it in the lead...

Details at 11

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Bungle-

What rock have you been hiding out under? Or did the Mrs. just take away your internet privledges.... :bird: :bird:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
:lol2:

What??? There is good stuff under rocks. Geez.

I was on vacation for a while. A mental vacation, as in my mind vacated (holidays do that to me). Then when I got back to work, I actually started being productive. Damn code writing has been taking all of my time. I got bored of being bored and decided to earn my paycheck for once. Now I am bored of being busy again. :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I go through those cycles too. Yesterday was my productive day. Now its time to slack. Plus I'm tired from shoveling snow for 2 hours this morning and half the office isn't here yet.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Slow here at esportbike.
I hardly ever get online at home (damn dial-up), so when I get off work, I don't log in until the next morning. There's usually 200+ new posts in DR2 alone... this morning there was only 60 /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Just something I noticed... carry on.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Coming into the back stretch and it's the mornings by a nose.

On another note, I would like to replace my office chair with a hammoc. Sometimes I just need to lay down and the floor under my desk isn't very accomodating. Plus, my chair doesn't lean back far enough to get comfy. If I had a hammoc, I could lie down in it and work from there. I might need a wireless keyboard and mouse, but if work approves the hammoc, the wireless goodies should be no problem. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:
Slow here at esportbike.
I hardly ever get online at home (damn dial-up), so when I get off work, I don't log in until the next morning. There's usually 200+ new posts in DR2 alone... this morning there was only 60 /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Just something I noticed... carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much what I do, dial-up at home, don't like tieing up the phone, so I just just on and check my e-mail, unless there's a really hot topic ~

Yea, it was really quiet yesterday

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
So it has been said, so let it be done <clap>

Yeah, once school starts up again in a week I'm only going to be working part time. I'm going to ask my boss if I can start taking work home since I have all the software I need at home and am more productive on the couch. Then I could get alot mor ehours in...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Oh I wish I could work from home. It is probably better that I don't though. My xbox would get in the way of my work...so would nap time. :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Naptime would be an instituted corporate policy if I worked at home.
Actually it already is but I was at home I could sleep with my eyes closed rather than open like here at work :waytogo:

I think I'm just going to makeup some ridiculous pyrimid scheme and have everyone work for me :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Naptime should be corporate policy around the US. I mean, the brits get tea time right? We should get naptime for sure and it should be at least 2 hours long...maybe 3. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I'm still maintaining that if I had a personal fluffer at work, I would be 70% more productive and stay at work alot longer each day. :waytogo: :help:

Who's with me??

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Oh man, a personal fluffer. My whole existence would be more productive if I had one of those, but I would need more than just nap time...I would need power nap time. Fluffers are cool...good idea. :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.