Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of me that i just took in the garage on my new R6 .. took all of the decals off this weeekend... going to go get a custom paint job done.. still deciidng on color and stuff any sugesstions???

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is blue want to paint it silver with ghost flames and put my company logo on it.. have to see though.. last bike i had was silver

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I like silver.. hehehe /images/icons/smile.gif Ghost flames in like red or black?

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
what do you mean was???

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Yeah my bike is silver and blue...................And the raiders Blow!!!

its all in the transitions

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Silver and black.... I was a Raiders fan.

<hr></blockquote>

Well.... I lived in L.A. from '89 - '92 when the Raiders were still in town. They have the most awesome looking uniforms in the NFL. I am still a Raiders' fan but since I now live in Houston, I have to give the new Texans a chance. But I absolutely hate the name Houston Texans.... can't believe they couldn't come up with something better /images/icons/mad.gif

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
yellow w/ black graphics of some kind, but if it's gonna be custom at least it won't be like all the r6s around, nice ride...*jealous*

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Isn't that picture a little artsy fartsy? /images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif J/K I really enjoy my photography classes and its a fun but expensive hobby to have. On bike thoughs I would get a good black paint job and have silver ghost flames [drool]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
first off, congrats on the new bike!! especially since it's such a high caliber 600 machine. would love to ride one.

i'm currently custom painting my bike as well. did all the sanding myself, and we just put on a 2nd layer of primer last night. we're painting it pearlescent platinum (silver) with red mother of pearl in it. it'll still be pearly silver, but it will also have a red hue to it in the sun. we're accenting with pearlescent black and added this stuff called "flamboyance" in it. it's finely crushed glass that will give the sparkles in the black a red colour to it. there's so many diff'rent options you have badkitty. it's amazing what a paint shop can do!! good luck! silver and black sounds nice. but of course, i'm a little biased..../images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
770 Posts
I kinda dig the silver/black paint scheme. That bike has beautiful lines that could really be brought out with the right pattern. Maybe you could experiment with Photoshop...

Good luck,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
325 Posts
Congrats! By the way, would you mind if I just hate you slightly? Temporarily of course, until I get one too. ; )

Green eyes,
Bella

P.S. My vote it silver.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Badkitty,
you should ask for someone on the daily rant 2 to take an R6 and change the color in photoshop. This might help you make a decision. I think Spiderman SS is someone who would know how to do that.

I am probably a lot faster than you think you are!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey go check under the Yamaha Forum, it is titled bored, photoshop 02 R1. scroll down and there are some pretty good paint schemes done that would look good on your R6. I was right SpidermanSS did them.

I am probably a lot faster than you think you are!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I dunno if it applies to Yamahas or not, but for Suzukis, blue and white is the faster color. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts