Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I keep trying to convince my dealer to carry Aprillia - I don't think they have a dealer in the entire state :help:

Of course there are more people in East Blunderbus than there are in this entire state too... :lol:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MonsterJ said:
Ya gotta post up the street version pic (like at Ttalk :wink:)

[/ QUOTE ]Does it come with handcuffs or do i have to rely on the cops to give them to me . I would get in so much trouble on that , but i want one so bad . boomboom better get a dam good job here soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
limenine said:
I keep trying to convince my dealer to carry Aprillia - I don't think they have a dealer in the entire state :help:

Of course there are more people in East Blunderbus than there are in this entire state too... :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]
If you could only get him to carry the Husky's also, uh, and if I win the lottery!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
geez :eek:oo:, I really gotta get me one of those... I am planning on calling my local prilla dealer and see if he is planning to get any of them in... if so, I might just have to put down a deposit!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.