Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally conned the wife into believing we needed 2 sportbikes rather than 1 so I picked up a 954 saturday.I took it out today for a ripper through the hills and all I can say is "DAMN". What a blast.I'ts everything they said it was.I love the way my F4i handles,but this handles every bit as good with a big boost of power. ( I realize this next statement will open me up to all kinds of scrutiny by the Yamaha guys,but... ).I was torn between the 954 and the R1,but I'm sure I made the right choice.I dont care what anybody says; the 954 is a sweet machine. If anyone out there is considering getting one, dont think any longer-buy it,you wont be dissapointed.

Hangup that damn cellphone and drive!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Congrats, man! Looks verrry nice! Does the wife ride also, or was the *discussion* all one sided? /images/icons/laugh.gif

I guess you have to change your screenname now.../images/icons/smile.gif
might as well do it now, while you only have 21 posts!!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
It's the best bike I've ever rode. Don't worry about the Yammies, the R1 is in such demand (Great bike too)the BIG dealerships are hiking the prices like Harleys haha, hehe, hoho. :+)

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Bruce,

Be careful who you loan your new baby to. You never know what might happen to her. BTW, Can I take her for a spin down Lake rd just compare to the 929. Anyways, sweet bike! I love the silver/black. Now the question of the day.... Which one is going to the track???

Later,
Rob
<font color=red>Follow the leader, "He's on a HONDA!"</font color=red>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HA HA HA,Your killin me Rob.I'm taking the F4i to the track.I might let ya ride the 954,but one thing for sure,Keith isnt getting near it,LOL.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
sheesh! Didn't you just buy the F4i..? You are a lucky man!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
ps. Why is there a pumpkin on the garage counter (right of bikes) in your picture?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL Donomon,I have 3 kids and it's one of those fake halloween jack o' lanterns.For some reason they always pull it out of the cupboards and play with it. And I have had the F4i since October,it has 11,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
LuvmyF4i, nice bike! Looks really good, but you should have gone with the R1. It comes in the same color ;-)

Right Mirage???

Take it to the streets.

·
Registered
883 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

ps. Why is there a pumpkin on the garage counter (right of bikes) in your picture?

<hr></blockquote>

Does anyone remember the watermelon chained to the table in Bukaroo Bonzai's lab? "I'll explain later."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts