Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local dealer last night to check out the new Red ZX10...They didn't have one on the floor but they did bring one in from storage and they cut the box open a bit so I could see the color...Man, that is a sweet looking color! :grin: I also sat on the 05 Green they had on the show room floor. What a HUGE difference between my 9 and the 10. The 10 feels like it should have pedals on it like a bycicle! I will be getting mine probably in late January as there is no reason to get one now since it is SO FRIGGIN COLD!

The bike on the floor was listed at $12,799.00 and it had the following upgrades already on it:

Akro pipe (I am guessing that it must have been a full system?)
Steering Dampner (is this a must have?)
Steel braided lines

It was the green one which I won't be getting! I need to keep the misses somewhat happy!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its nice isn't it?

I was sitting on an '05 Pearl Magma Red 10R yesterday at an out of town dealer....quite nice indeed.
Today, as I waited for my new tires to be put on, I was looking at a lime green 10R....schweet....but the Titanium colored one would be nice too.

Cheers,

Rem,

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
mach_man said:
I went to the local dealer last night to check out the new Red ZX10...They didn't have one on the floor but they did bring one in from storage and they cut the box open a bit so I could see the color...Man, that is a sweet looking color!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like to color of V8 vegetable juice.

[ QUOTE ]
Steering Dampner (is this a must have?)

[/ QUOTE ]

"Must" have? No. Of the three mods? It's the best one.

You can ride it without one but really flogging it is a handfull.

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
mach_man~ To me, if you get a Kawasaki it must be green. Same goes for Yamaha, as that should be blue, Honda red, and so on. I will admit that some of the new color schemes that the main four Japenese manufacturers are producing are quite nice.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Mirage said:
mach_man~ To me, if you get a Kawasaki it must be green. Same goes for Yamaha, as that should be blue, Honda red, and so on. I will admit that some of the new color schemes that the main four Japenese manufacturers are producing are quite nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Anyone who buys a silver Yamaha needs a good ass whoopin'
:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts