Superbike:

1. Ben Spies (Suzuki) 1:39.701

2. Neil Hodgson (Ducati) 1:40.711

3. Aaron Yates (Suzuki) 1:40.820

4. Miguel Duhamel (Honda) 1:40.987

5. Eric Bostrom (Ducati) 1:41.078

6. Jake Zemke (Honda) 1:41.295

7. Josh Hayes (Kawasaki) 1:42.317

And look at Spies.....the kid is ripping. Yes, its just a test but you know they watch the times.....Some people are at the usual places too.....

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
I like this kid Spies. His quotes at soup are great....

"I can turn low 1:40's all day"

"The only other person consistently fast was Neil"

Woohoo....maybe Neil can do something this year if he can maintain consistency and speed. And Spies is gonna be like Jake last year...watch for him to be exciting but also get taught a few lessons from the veterans. Although, it is semi-marred in that we didn't get to see what Matt didn't on the last day. I'd be ecstatic to see someone beat Matt in a fair-up season long fight and would give my left testicle if Neil or EBoz did it! :shocked:

·
Registered
968 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be ecstatic to see someone beat Matt in a fair-up season long fight and would give my left testicle if Neil or EBoz did it! :shocked:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... I'm keeping both my testicles and rooting for Mat and EBoz. I'd really like to see the Evil Empire finish the season 4,5, and 6 -- OR WORSE. Now that BBoz isn't riding for them.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
While I'm not ready to start donating body parts, I'd also like to see a broadening of the competition base with the inclusion of 1 or more Ducs up at the front.

As for Spies, I've had an eye on him for awhile, and everything I've seen has been impressive (I've even pencilled him in as a possible replacement for Kenny Jr. in MotoGP :wink:)--personally, and nothing against Jake, I think he'll eclipse Zemke's Superbike performance from last year.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I'd really like to see the Evil Empire finish the season 4,5, and 6 -- OR WORSE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently they're less evil empire this year than ever (at least in recent years)...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts