Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is sort of bike related. I need to do some entertaining for some people involved with my race team, and I need to know some good 18 and over clubs in the greater LA area. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, I knew I could count on the FRHs. :lol: yeah, I'm sure that would work for at least part of one of the nights. Course, we aren't factory boys yet, so we can't be spending ALL of our race budget on lap dances.

Ken, hell yeah. This should be sometime during the week before the Fastrack AMA course in Feb. We could probably do a couple of places in one night or even go out a few different nights.

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
I know the event planner over at the Brown Derby. I’m sure she’d be delighted to work with you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, what exactly is the Brown Derby? That isn't anything like the Blue Oyster is it? :crazy: Yeah, that would be cool if you know the event planner. Let me know.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Hey Jay...if you need someone to tag along for photos and the "locations" don't mind me shooting...I could try and do that for ya. :smile:

Just tryin' to help Currie out with the photos he's requesting. LOL :lol: :waytogo:

· Registered
2,796 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
jay64 said:
[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
I know the event planner over at the Brown Derby. I’m sure she’d be delighted to work with you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, what exactly is the Brown Derby? That isn't anything like the Blue Oyster is it? :crazy: Yeah, that would be cool if you know the event planner. Let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Derby club

You have a PM

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Evan, thanks for the info on the club. I will check it out.

Mat, hey, you are always welcome to come out and party with us. I don't know how many of the places will let us be taking a bunch of pictures, but hey, you can always take pictures until they kick us out right? :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.