Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Unfortunately due to the rain, I had to cancel my photo shoot for today (1/8). I rescheduled the photo shoot with my model to Sunday the 16th. Unfortunately one of the guys with a bike that was supposed to participate can't make it on the 16th. I'm now down to 1 bike. I don't like the idea of only having one bike for this shoot.

Please let me know if anyone can make this shoot in Oceanside.

Date: SUNDAY, January 16th

Time: 8 am meet time

The shoot shouldn't take more than a couple of hours and if you have to go early, let me know and I'll shoot your bike first to let you go right away.

Any questions, please get with me.

Thanks guys/gals!
Mat

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir...I just might take you up on that offer. I told you everything was good and then the guy emailed me back and told me that he forgot about being out of town (I've been there; done that before!).

I forgot about you saying I could borrow the bike (but my life depended on it coming back perfect....somehow I remember that being part of the deal. LOL!!!! :lol: :wink: ).

So, I think I'll do that. I'll just throw my ramp and my straps in the back of my truck and I'll just have to get to your location around 7 am (I don't know how far you are from the meet location) to get the bike, put it on my truck and drive to the shoot.

Anyway, I'll talk to you about it tomorrow when we get to Bill's. :smile:

Thanks!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts