Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone in Sandy Ego ( or near by) have a Bulldog front stand I can borow fo a week or so until i get my forks back from RaceTech....

Im trying to save myself $100 bucks by removing my forks myself and then drivinmg them up to Corona myself..

THX

Aaron

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Does it need to be "bulldog" brand?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
jay43 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
:lol:

Bit your more then welcome to my "pit bull" Triple tree Lift. But im about 90 minutes from you. You can always just get some Heavy duty ties straps and suspend your front end from some garage rafters. I used to do it that way with no problems :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Does it need to be "bulldog" brand? [/jquote]
Nope...just gotta lift the bike by the tripple tree..Ive got a "normal" front stand but I need to hold the bike up w/o the forks

[ QUOTE ]
crazycuRRie954 said:
[ QUOTE ]
jay43 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
:lol:

Bit your more then welcome to my "pit bull" Triple tree Lift. But im about 90 minutes from you. You can always just get some Heavy duty ties straps and suspend your front end from some garage rafters. I used to do it that way with no problems :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...90mins is a bit outta my range..but I might take ya up on it.....90min..whats that ....the OC or Riverside

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I live up in OC, but I MIGHT be driving down to SD tomorrow or wed. I have an extra race front stand that I could let you borrow for a little while. Just need it back before the race season starts. If I go down there, I could drop it off for you, but you would have to get it back up to me later. Give me a call on my cell: 707.217.4061

Oh, yeah, what bike is this going on? What size triple tree pin do you need?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
crazycuRRie954 said:
[ QUOTE ]
BitViper said:

When's your season start Im guessing you race WSMC or CSS

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope jay is our local AMA Racer :waytogo: :809028-ridin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheeeit, Aaron....Jeremiah Johnson bringin' you a race stand is almost equal to Miguel Duhamel showing up at your door! :bow: What service!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
All kiding aside, I don't need it until the week before the Daytona 200.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have a front and rear you can borrow indefinitely :smile:

now do you know anybody that can drive a harley (shhhhh dont say it!)
from my garage in escondido down to el cajon??

Michelle :smile:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey girlfriend....what are you doing here...I thought you guys were in "Big Sky".....gimmie a call if your in town Id love to talk to ya...check your messages

858 530 0545

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.