Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, sorry the title was bait.
Has anyone seen a streetfighterized (Nekkid) Sprint RS or Sprint ST ? Obviously as a SpeedTriple rider, I am kinda partial to sportbike nudity./images/icons/shocked.gif
Some of the pics 955i posted as well as some of the pics on t595.net have me thinking. about another project bike.

Shut up and Ride!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I was thinking about that today when I was installing the frame sliders on my sprint rs today. I think the RS would look a little clunky, but with the black frame of my 2000 I might be able to get away with it. The radiator and junk on the left side is pretty ugly tho'.

Regards,
Sean

Umm....bye.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
It does look kinda cool with the side fairings off, and the little front fairing still on. I don't think the plumbing is any worse than ducacti's monster s4. Get some cool aftermarket hoses for the plumbing, and I bet it would look pretty good.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Intresting idea. I agree Deathv69, The RS/ST naked bike, might look a little clunky, I think the MonsterS4 does with the radiator placement. How about a older Sprint?, My 95' Sprint was half faired like the RS. Might look pretty cool, plus you could find one for $3000-5000. It also had much more of a mechanical sound compared to my 01' ST.

Triumph Sprint ST

1 - 4 of 4 Posts