Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I live in Ft Worth. The quickest place to get to good roads is to head out 377 towards Stephensville. If you have all day, head North West. Lots of good windy roads up there. The best riding is in Arkansas, but that is definitely a weekend trip. South East Texas down in the Big Thicket area is good riding also. The Hill country down between Austin and San Antonio is some awesome riding. There is a river road down in Gruene, Tx that is beautiful.

Leave me a message on here if you wanna go riding sometime.

Wave hi if you see a green and purple zx9r fly by with the Akrapovic exhaust screaming.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A few hints N of the Red River: Wichita Moutains, Mt Scott and Mears Store NW of you. Straight north is Texhoma, Durant, and Tishomingo, further north are Arbuckles. NE is Broken Bow, Talamina and Ouchata Mtns. Further E is Ark.

Most of these vunues are closer than the Hill Country in S Central Tex, which is a fun ride around Canyon Lake, New Bransfels, and the Sunday morning Bandera ride from San Antonio.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hello there.

I live in Keller just north of Fort Worth. we have a small group that ride on most clear Sundays. We are meeting currently around 11:00 to 11:30 in the Hurst area. We are guys from around 30 to late 40's. Sportbikes.

We ride various roads that are pretty good. We usually are done by 4:00 to 5:00. The times may change as the summer rolls on.

If you are interested in possibly giving it a try riding with us send me a private message.

<font color=red>Hawk </font color=red>/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>Ok, That was fun!</font color=blue>/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
579 Posts
Where in Hurst my cousion live up off 377 and Basswood drive and i'm down there all the time. I didn't know anyone meet that close to where I stay or I would have been bringing the bike down more often

If it fly's Fu$%s or Floats a man should never own it only RENT it!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Send a private if you are interested.

·
Registered
60 Posts
possum kingdom baby.. possum kingdom

I like SQUIDS....especially deep fried dipped in TARTER sauce

1 - 12 of 12 Posts