Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty! I can't believe it.... the FIRST RAVEN R1 from Honda East is mine! I was suppose to be #2 on the waiting list but my buddy says he wants to wait a little bit more to get his finaces in order. So we are going to trade spots. I'm gonna try and pick it up tomorrow but at the latest on Saturday. DAMN I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MY RAVEN R1 IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

I just found out about 4 hours ago. I'm gonna go pick it up tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. I'll have the pics then! That's a promise. :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Re: MY RAVEN R1 IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

Mind tellin how much you got if for? I'm just curious if they budged at all on the price seeing that the Raven is the best looking paint scheme that has ever been and will sold out EVERYWHERE.

What are you going to do w/ ol' blue?

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: MY RAVEN R1 IS FINALLY HERE!!! (UPDATED PICS!)

OK... here we go.... first pic. Raven still in the box.

Boy it sure does look like it went through hell to get here. :Wow1:

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Dash.... when I took the pic... I thought I was on the odometer. Guess not... says Trip A. Oh well. Bike left the shop with 0.1 miles on her.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

OK... BILL OF SALE!

Bike = $9899.00
Document fee = $38.00
30 Day Plate = $10.50
Title = $15.00
3 year extended warranty = $425.00

TOTAL OUT THE DOOR = $10387.50

Gotta admit... I wasn't going to get the extended warranty from Honda East. I was ready to buy it from www.layamaha.com for $425. I asked if they would be able to match the price... and without a second thought the finace manager said OK, no problem. VERY VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

All packed up and ready to come home! :809028-ridin: :809028-ridin: :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Lastly.... during the cold winter months.... my girl is right where she belongs..... IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts

It's a beutiful bike there, tell me, the thing it was on in the crate- can those be re-used as a bike table? or are they not sufficiently sturdy?

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Mirage said:
kevap~ That's a great price. One question though, you didn't have to pay sales tax? Example: $10,387.50 * 9% = $934.87

[/ QUOTE ]

No sales tax... YET! Since I bought her in Ohio, I was exempt from paying ohio sales tax because I was a Michigan resident. When I go and register her in Michigan I will in deed have to pay 6% sales tax.

BIKE = $9899.00
DOCUMENT FEE = $38.00
30 DAY LICENSE = $10.50
TITLE FEE = $15.00
EXTENDED WARRANTY = $425.00
6% MI SALES TAX = $621.72

TOTAL OUT THE DOOR PRICE = $11009.22 :bow: :bow: :bow:

MSRP for the Raven is $11,099. So I saved well over $1000 by going this route as my local dealerships want MSRP on both the bike and the extended warranty.

BIKE = $11,099.00
EXTENDED WARRANTY = $682
6% MI SALES TAX = 706.96

Total OTD price IF I bought it from a local dealership = $12487.86

Almost $1500 difference.... :Wow1: :Wow1: :Wow1: and that's without any setup fees, destination fees, assembly fees, etc etc that some dealerships charge to jack up the price.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.