1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Re: My R1\'s

It worked know you need to learn how to put the pic in the post
right click on the attachment and choose copy shortcut
type and paste between the image tags
(image)http://esport.sportbikes.com/wwwthreads/files/8-50732-low.jpg(/image) but use [] instead of () and voila

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

That's the only picture I seen of the new and old R1 side by side. So which one do you like better?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

We'll i like the 02 more than 99. I thought the differences would be small and hardly noticable but the 02 wins hands down in all categories! I love the way it handles and the fuel injections is super smooth. The brakes are killer and just all around performce kicks A**. Oh and thats a 99 not a 98 LOL....

·
Registered
566 Posts

Beer....don't kill me ( last minute notice)...went on a quick ride this weekend to Kitt peak..did three runs up and down Man the bike handles so much better then my 750 ever did....
Love that bike

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That's alright holzie! i just cruised around town. it would have been to hard seeing that long straightway and not being able to open it up, due to that i'm only at about 200 break in miles. I also called tobefast(thanx spiderman) they said atleast two more weeks for my pipe. they said they were being delayed due to high demand and also coming from overseas.. later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts