Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't stand it anymore. I was trying to wait until I was finished with everything...Close enough.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hmmmm... My new Micron High Mount arrived today. However, I was out of the house and the wife was sleeping. They took it away...

Now, it arrives tomorrow. The wife better get the door this time. But, I am out of town tomorrow, so I won't get to do anything until saturday. The part that sucks most... I leave monday, until wednesday night.

The pay is great, the amount of time at home could be better...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I have not had a chance to respond I have been out of town. Yes the cowl is factory, (god bless Yamaha) I love the way the pipe sounds, (I has a distinctive deep roar) I even got a compliment from my buddy who has a 916!! Not to mention I all of a sudden I have all kinds of midrange power I did not have with my other pipe.
I don't have much to worry about with the foot peg thing because my wife was soooo not happy on the back of this bike. I have to say the R1 is not a real passenger friendly machine. Oh well I did not buy it for her anyway. I will post some more pic's once I get my new brake lines/undertail/frame sliders put on... LATER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
That is a sweet looking pipe, I've always liked the high mounts /images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts