Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! What's funny is that I didn't actually have a pic of my bike, so I had to steal on from the old Honda site, cut the rear fender, steal a Jardine logo from one of their animated gifs, then black out the windscreen to simulate my ZG DB dark smoke.

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Try to shrink it down so the grainy edges are less conspicuous. Good choice on the Jardine. The pipe sounds sweet. Any performance gaines noticed on the F4i?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I have a Jardine on my 929, love the pipe just a little on the loud side!!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
That is Sweet!!!! Nice Job../images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!" <font color=red>Brok! Brok!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey G man, that looks better. I need to get a better handle on the size/resizing issue. Need more practice.

As for the Jardine---it's sweet! I didn't rejet, but even then, the throttle response is great. On the top end, you can really feel the difference. I agree with 929, it is just a little bit loud. In fact, it screams when it gets over 9k or so.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How did you guys with sigs get the lines around the bikes so clean?! Also, how did you put in those streaks? i see the blur option, but it seems like it blurs the whole pic.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Here is a paste fron DUC748:

On the floating toolbar beneath the foreground/background colors you will find two buttons labeled "edit in standard mode" and "edit in quick mask mode". Double-click quick mask mode to get the options window. Pick a color that will stand out from your image and set opacity between 40 and 50%; ignore "color indicates" for now. Choose OK. Select the paintbrush tool and start painting over the areas you wish to remove; I suggest using the largest "hard round brush" as possible when starting to create the quick mask. If you paint an area that you did not mean to, no problem. Double-click the quick mask button again and select the other "color indicates" selection to reverse your quickmask.

Hint: Sometimes it is easier to paint out of the lines and then reverse the mask and come at it from the other side.

Once you have finished your quick mask toggle the "color indicates" button and go over the edges of your selection; clean up where necessary. If you are satisifed with your mask, click the "edit in standard mode" button to see your active selection.

Note: if by looking at the "running lights" you can tell that your selection is the opposite of what you want (background instead of subject) then simply go to Select and choose "invert selection". Viola!

Hint: If you plan to work with this selection in the future I suggest going to Select\Save Selection, name the selection and then save the image as a TIFF (jpeg will not save the selections).

G

1 - 20 of 21 Posts