Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WOW - did the full makeover today - Renegade Titanium Underseat pipes, Renegade Airbox, 600mile service...

All I can say is WHOLLY SH**T! It's a whole new bike - I can't believe the power, and if you had told me it was going to be like this yesterday I probably wouldve thought you were exaggerating.

As for the Renes - they sound MEAN! The folks over at Renegade relly took care of me, I fully recommend their products for their service alone.

Here's a few pics...

·
Registered
25 Posts
The pipes rock!!!! I agree on the Renegade service part. They have it figured out!!! I did my first major service today too. That bike is real easy to work on. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Crud

I have to say when you 1st said you were getting a Yellow Falco I wasn't too sure...never seen a yellow Falco...but man that bike looks good...looking forward to tearing up some CT twisties again this summer

Jim

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MTB - I couldnt get at em until the pipes were off - but thats a priority!

Jim - Maybe this time I can keep up /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Crud ~ We need a shot of your ass! Gotta see how close the pipes come together under there. Looking real good so far. And are you suggesting that you thought I was exaggerating to you the whole time about the difference?? /images/icons/cool.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MF - I don't see how having a picture of my ass has anything to do with the new mods!/images/icons/smile.gif
I knew it would be a drastic change - just didn't realize to what extent!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
MF- its comments like that, that make me question things../images/icons/laugh.gif haha...

ive heard these pipes and boy are they loud and obnoxious! it sounds great!/images/icons/smile.gif

-Dara

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Crud~ Looks very nice. Between you and MF I'm going to have my hands full. Bring on the twisties! /images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Crud - SWEEEEET PIpes!

Nick - Trying to make sure the homophobes let you pass, huh??? /images/icons/laugh.gif

Scott /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Not that there's anything wrong with that! /images/icons/tongue.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts