Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
I've watched a few emergency C-sections on cardiac arrested mothers.
For the life of me I can't immagine someone doing it the way this happened! And here I thought I had heard of everything. :blush:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Sure, take the easy way out & blame the liberals. We always blame the liberals. How come we never blame the conservatives?

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Okay I am probably going to get hammered for this one. But this is a further degradation of society and mankind as we know it. I just wish they would stop calling this child a fetus. This child is now a living breathing human being. Albeit already starting life out in some horrific circumstances...... :bow:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Once it's out of the body, it's no longer considered a fetus. In the article, they never refer to the baby as a fetus, just a little girl.

Definitely a very sick woman, but I hope the insanity plea fails. She obviously planned this out to some degree.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Yea what a horrible deal. I don't know why everytime KS is in news lately it's been bad. If it's not Tornados, then it's BTK, and now this crazy lady. I feel bad for the father and the poor child that will have to grow up without a mom. On top of that the KS supreme ct just struck down the death penalty law in the state cause some wording was off. Right now we have some REALLY bad people in line for that, with hopefully another on the way, the legislature in this state better get the law amended.

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cinmike said:
Sure, take the easy way out & blame the liberals. We always blame the liberals. How come we never blame the conservatives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I say liberals? I meant conservatives.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
The truly screwed up part is that this is at least the second time this knid of story has happened.

That's some seriously f*cked up stuff - cutting a dead woman up to steal her baby?!?! Man. Some people. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts